UPDATED NOVEMBER 23RD:
Our Current COVID-19 Policy and Procedures:
- Trinity Elliston UCC is currently worshiping online & in-person at 9:30 AM every Sunday. Services in the sanctuary now stream regularly on Facebook and YouTube.
- Everyone planning to attend is asked to pre-screen themselves and to stay home if they have any signs of illness (including a fever, cough, chills, headache, sore throat), pre-existing conditions that make them exceptionally vulnerable, or are otherwise uncomfortable with large gatherings for any other reason.
- The sanctuary is currently marked off to allow for some social distancing. We encourage this; however, we will leave to you and your family the discretion of distance between others. If you are comfortable sitting near a friend or neighbor, we will not ask you to move. Please be respectful of other people’s space as you enter and exit the sanctuary.
- Masks are strongly suggested, especially when entering and exiting the building.
- We will allow singing in the sanctuary; we do ask that if you plan to sing you STRONGLY consider wearing a mask to limit spread.
- Children’s activities such as Branching Out, Thrive, and our Children's Christmas program are all on hold until 2021.
- Certain rituals that involve touch or passing of plates will be paused. Offering will be collected in boxes at the front or the back of the Sanctuary. There will be no handshake/greeting time.
- You may notice Pastor Ryan or a volunteer taking attendance of specific individuals present. If a member of the congregation were to contract Covid-19 we would want to be able to announce to the congregation, and personally contact those who were in close contact with this individual. Our goal is to not suspend in person services again.
- Members of the church are welcome to use the building again for small group activities. We ask that you make a reservation so we can maintain a clear account for who is in the building. Depending on the time of your activity, a small cleaning fee may be accessed.